Below are the most frequently asked questions we receive about ordering, shipping, payments, returns, refunds and exchanges. Can't find the answer to your question here? E-mail us here.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Only items purchased directly from Mtgraphics.com may be returned, refunded or exchanged.
How do I return an item?
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase. The customer pays for return shipping.
1. Mail your unwashed/unused item to:
Mountain Graphics,Returns Department, 4619 Route 6, Wellsboro, PA 16901
2. Include a note (or, ideally, write on the packing slip and include that) with the following information:
- The order number, or the name and email address of the purchaser.
- Please list the item(s) you are returning, and write “return for refund.”
3. Your payment will be refunded to your credit card once your returned item has been received.
- Customer pays return shipping.
- We do not charge a restocking fee.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- We do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
How do I exchange an item?
Unworn / unwashed items may be exchanged for another item using the following instructions. Send your items to us at:
Mountain Graphics, Attn: Returns/Exchanges, 4619 Route 6, Wellsboro, PA 16901
Include a note (or, ideally, write on the packing slip and include that) with the following information:
- The order number, or the name or email address of the purchaser.
- What shirts & sizes (don't forget to say whether you want men's or women's sizes) you want in exchange. You may also exchange for a different design.
If you are exchanging for a shirt of a higher price, please include the difference in payment with your order. If you're exchanging for a lower priced shirt, we will refund the difference to your credit card.
- Include the address you would like your new shirts shipped to.
- Lastly, if the shirt was a gift, and you do not want the original purchaser notified of the exchange, write “no email” on the packing slip and we will make sure they do not get any email notifications concerning the exchange.
The customer pays for return shipping. Mountain Graphics pays for shipping when your new items are sent out.
I was sent the wrong shirt/I was sent a defective shirt.
If you received the wrong shirt or the shirt we sent you is defective, please contact us here with your order number and specifics on what we messed up, and we will take care of it for you. This is done at no cost to the customer, since it is our mistake! Typically we will send you a replacement shirt, and pay for you to send the defective / incorrect shirt back to us.
How can I make a change to my order?
If you made a mistake on your order or would just like to change something, please email us and let us know. If your order has not been shipped out yet, we should be able to make the change for you. Please include the order number (if you have it), the name the order was placed under, the email address used for the order, and what you would like changed.
Payment & Shipping
Will my order arrive in time for Christmas?
Orders placed by December 20, 2020 will arrive in time for Christmas. If your order qualifies for free shipping, you may still use that option and receive your order in time for Christmas.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment by credit card, check or money order. If you choose to pay by check or money order, payment is required before your order will be shipped. If you need to place your order by phone, please call us at 1-888-764-6450 during regular business hours (M-F, 8am to 5pm).
Where do you ship?
Mountain Graphics ships to addresses within the U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii. International shipping is not available at this time. We ship to APO and FPO addresses. Since we use the United States Postal Service, customers shipping to APO or FPO addresses should put the United States as their country and use domestic shipping options and rates.
How much does shipping cost?
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight and size of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
My order qualifies for Free Shipping. How long will it take to arrive?
If your order qualifies for free shipping, choose the FREE delivery option at checkout. Your order will be sent via first class mail or priority mail (depending on the weight of your order). It may take anywhere from 2 to 5 days to arrive from the time it ships. If you would prefer to pay for a faster shipping method and that option is not available at checkout, please send us a message by clicking here. We do not offer free shipping on wholesale orders.
What is your turnaround time?
All orders are shipped within 1 business day (Monday - Friday) of receipt of your order.
How are items shipped?
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- USPS (First Class mail, Priority mail and Express mail)
- UPS (Ground, 3 Day Select and 2nd Day Air)
Can I track my order?
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, you will receive an e-mail with your order tracking information once your order has shipped.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
Why didn't I receive a confirmation email?
Some email providers mark our confirmation emails as spam or block them completely. You can check your spam folder to see if the email arrived there.
Do your shirts ever go on backorder?
We keep all our products in stock. If a particular size or color is not in stock our website will not allow you to place an order for it. If you are looking for a size that is currently out of stock, please contact us and we will send you an estimate of how long it will be until we have that item in stock again.
Do you sell shirts wholesale?